The default settings for a new We Adore Him website are well-tuned to the average privacy needs of a Catholic community.
However, the following configurable options are available for those concerned about sharing personal information among your adorers (such as full name, email address, or phone number).
- Administrators can hide or obscure adorer names on the Schedule page to other logged-in adorers at Admin » Settings » Schedule. Administrators and captains can always view adorer names on the Schedule page.
- Administrators can enable an approval workflow for new adorers to review their accounts and optionally grant access to the website. Learn more.
- Administrators can exclude or obscure the requesting adorer's name in substitute invitations. Find these settings at Admin » Settings » Substitutes.
- Administrators can configure the Adoration Check-In Kiosk to obscure full adorer names, hide adorer phone numbers, and disable autocompleting names on guest check-ins. Find these settings at Admin » Settings » Attendance.
- Administrators can disable sharing contact information between adorers with intersecting commitments on the Dashboard page. Find this setting at Admin » Settings » Miscellaneous.
- Administrators can disable the Directory page, which contains names, email addresses, and phone numbers for all adorers. Find this setting at Admin » Settings » Miscellaneous. Administrators and captains can always access the Directory page.
- Administrators can obscure full adorer names on the paper check-in sheets at Admin » Check-In Sheets. Learn more.
- Administrators and captains can opt not to share their contact information with adorers for the hours they manage. Learn more.
Also, note that only administrators and captains can view the gender-coded color of adorer commitments on the Schedule page, and only logged-in adorers can view which hours need male adorers. Learn more.