Can we print paper check-in sheets?
However, we highly recommend the Adoration Check-In Kiosk to track adoration visits:
- It's the fastest way for adorers to check in.
- It's always up-to-date.
- It connects directly to your We Adore Him website with live-updating visit history.
- It's the easiest way to know who is (and was) in the adoration chapel at a given moment.
If you cannot use the kiosk, a Paper Check-In Sheet is a great alternative.
We have two printable options for you.
1. Prepopulated Check-In Sheets
At Admin » Check-In Sheets, you can print the daily schedule for the next several days with the names of your committed adorers already listed.
You may customize the printed sheets in several ways:
- The number of days to print. Don't print too many days in advance because these paper copies may soon become outdated!
- Whether to print full names, or first initials and last name (for privacy).
- How adorers should check in:
- Time in, time out: Adorers write down the time they arrive and leave.
- Checkbox: Adorers check a box when they arrive.
- Signature: Adorers sign their name when they arrive.
- How many additional empty rows to include for each hour (for visitors).
- Whether to include today's remaining hours.
- Whether to show phone numbers in the Phone or Email column.
- Whether to include unavailable (closed) hours.
After configuring how the check-in sheets should be displayed, click the PDF or Print buttons.
2. Check-in Sheet Template
We also created a sample document that you may modify for your needs.
Bonus: Mobile Check-In
You might also consider our Mobile Check-In QR Code and make paper check-in sheets available for adorers who don't have a mobile device.