The name, email address, and phone number fields uniquely identify each adorer account.
This accomplishes several goals:
- Adorers can log in with their name, email address, or phone number (and password).
- When an adorer calls or texts your We Adore Him phone number, we look up their account by their phone number.
- If an adorer forgets their password, we can send them a password reset code via email, text message, or phone call.
Thus, these fields cannot be shared among multiple adorers.
What if I have adorers who share an email address or phone number?
In that case, you have a few options:
- Create one adorer account with both names, like John and Jane Doe, and assign that single adorer to multiple time slots.
- Create two adorer accounts, assigning the shared email address to one adorer, and the shared phone number to the other.
- Many email providers support "plus addressing" (or sub-addresses) to route multiple email addresses to the same inbox. For example, if two adorers have a shared email address of "[email protected]," you might be able to set up multiple email addresses like the following: