How do I post a sitewide message for all adorers to see?
Sometimes you may want to post an important message that all adorers see when they visit your We Adore Him site, such as:
- Instructions for how to sign up and make a commitment
- Contact information for your adoration coordinator
- Critical hours that urgently need adorers to sign up
- Notice of adoration closures
- A link to a page on your parish website with adoration protocol
To accomplish this, use the Sitewide Message feature.
Customize this message with the Sitewide message field at Admin » Settings » General.
Important: this is a public message, so don't enter any adorer-only, privileged information!
This message will appear at the top of your Schedule, Dashboard, Directory, and Help pages.
You can enter a Spanish translation for this field by clicking the Spanish tab and entering the translated text.
Kiosk Custom Message
There is a corresponding feature to display a custom message at the top of your Adoration Check-in Kiosk, which all adorers will see when they check in for adoration.
Customize the kiosk message with the Custom message field at Admin » Settings » Attendance.