How do I post a sitewide message for all adorers to see?
Sometimes you may want to post an important message that all adorers see when they visit your We Adore Him site, such as:
- Instructions for how to sign up and make a commitment
- Contact information for your adoration coordinator
- Important hours that really need adorers to sign up
- Notice of adoration chapel closures
- A link to a page on your website with adoration protocol
To accomplish this, visit Admin » Settings » General and enter text in the "Sitewide message" field.
Some things to note:
This message will appear at the top of your Schedule, Dashboard, Directory, and Help pages.
You can use the following HTML tags to format your text: <a> <strong> <em>
URLs and email addresses are automatically converted into links.
You can enter a Spanish translation for this field by clicking the "Spanish" tab and entering the translated text.
Important note: this is a public message, so don't enter any adorer-only, privileged information!
One more thing: there is a corresponding setting to display a custom message at the top of your Chapel Check-in Kiosk, which all adorers will see when they check in for adoration. Find this setting at Admin » Settings » Chapel in the "Custom message" field.