There are several ways to view all of your adorer commitments.
On the Schedule page, all adorer commitments appear in a week-at-a-glance calendar view.
Future hours show adoration commitments. Past hours show visits.
This view shows both recurring and one-time commitments (including substitutions). This is the most accurate representation of who is scheduled to be at adoration.
Advance to future weeks to see gaps in weekly coverage. A more reliable way to accomplish this at Admin » Commitments is described below.
Click the Settings button (in the top right) and use the Commitment filter to show only commitments of a particular frequency.
At Admin » Commitments, you'll find a table that shows all of your adorer commitments.
There are several interesting ways to use this page:
See which adorers are making their adoration commitment next:
- Sort the Next date column, ascending.
Find gaps in weekly coverage:
- Set the Frequency filter to Weekly.
- Sort the Day column, ascending.
Show commitments with a reminder method not far enough in the future to request a substitute:
- Set the Reminder filter to Enabled.
- Sort the Reminder column, ascending.
Save money by changing reminder notifications to email:
- Set the Reminder filter to Text message or Phone call.
- Edit the commitment to change the reminder notification to Email.
Delete multiple commitments at one time (admins only). Learn more.
At Admin » Adorers, use the Commitment filter to find those adorers with or without a recurring commitment.