How can I view all adorer commitments?
There are several ways to view all of your adorer commitments.
On the Schedule page, all adorer commitments appear in a week-at-a-glance calendar view.
Some things to note:
Only future hours show adoration commitments (and past hours show visits).
This view shows both recurring and one-time commitments (including substitutions). This is the most accurate representation of who is scheduled to be at adoration.
Advance to future weeks to get a sense of any gaps in weekly coverage (though there's a more reliable way to accomplish this at Admin » Commitments, described below).
Use the "Commitment" filter in the top right to show only commitments of a particular frequency ("Once," "Weekly," etc.).
At Admin » Commitments, you'll find a table that shows all of your adorer commitments.
There are several interesting ways to use this page:
See which adorers are making their adoration commitment next:
- Sort the "Next date" column, ascending.
Find gaps in weekly coverage:
- Change the "Frequency" filter to "Weekly."
- Sort the "Day" column, ascending.
Show commitments with a reminder method not far enough in the future to request a substitute:
- Change the "Reminder" filter to "Enabled."
- Sort the "Reminder" column, ascending.
Save money by changing reminder notifications to email:
- Change the "Reminder" filter to "Text message" or "Phone call."
- Edit the commitment to change the reminder notification to "Email."
Delete multiple commitments at one time (admins only). Learn more.
At Admin » Adorers, enable the "Commitment" filter to find those adorers with or without a recurring commitment.